We make every reasonable effort to ensure that all information and patterns are correct at the time of publishing, however errors do occur. Please find any corrections to patterns below.
SWA Journal Vol.3
Halliara Spencer by Alison Rendall
- p148: On chart B, row 27 stitch 11 should be knit, not yarn over.
SWA Journal Vol.2
Atlantic Waves Slipover by Anne Eunson
- p132: Front, after neck shaping. Continue straight in stocking stitch for another 10 (10, 12, 12, 12)(12, 14, 14, 16) rows, ending after a WS row.
Nighthawk Slipover by Wilma Malcolmson
- p149: On colourwork chart, row 19 – stitches 2 & 3 should be Yarn E (Surf 135), not Yarn D as shown.
SWA Journal Vol.1
Hesti Hat by Ella Gordon
- p135: In the written instructions, Round 1 of Crown shaping should be worked in Yarn C (FC47), not Yarn E as stated.
- p136: On Chart C, row 8 stitch 6 should be worked in Yarn D (121), not Yarn A as on the chart. Corrected chart below.
Brough Shawl by Donna Smith
- p142: Chart A had a missing symbol. On Row 15, work an ssk directly after the final yo, rather than a knit stitch as on the chart. Corrected chart below.
- p143: On Row 135 of Chart B, the orange-outlined repeat should begin a stitch later, after the yo. On Row 136, it should correspondingly end a stitch sooner. Corrected chart below.